- Blogs and Reviews
- AJ’s Side Panel
- A brief prologue
- AJ’s Side Panel “The Newsroom”.
- Aurora, CO 7/20/2012
- DMZ Review
- The Inland Empire Etc.,
- The Lost Interviews
- The Walking Dead
- 21 Down
- The Last Blood
- Choices for this weekend June 5th
- Been awhile
- Dancing between Panels
- San Diego Comic Con review
- G.I. WTF?!?!?
- District 9
- Where do I start.
- Wonder Twin Powers Actuate!!!
- Whiteout, Gamer, and all the other things that’s been going on.
- It Has Begun!!
- 24 Hour Comics Day
- Save Me!!
- Nooowwww waaaaiiiitttt a minute!!!!!!
- Somebody check my brain!!!
- It does indeed rain in Southern California
- It’s HERE!!
- A Letter to Tom Hanks
- Kicking it Kratos style
- The Time Of Year
- Stargate Universe
- Podcast Ep #1
- Podcast Ep #2
- Podcast Ep #3
- Podcast Ep #4
- Andrea’s Gaming Lounge
- Brandi’s Long Road Home
- Bryan’s Madness
- Retro Review – The Dark Knight Returns
- Retro Review – Watchmen
- Review: Vatican City Las Vegas
- Girls Drawing Girls – Meltdown Comics Gallery – Aug ’09
- Review: Atomic Robo – The Dogs Of War
- Review: Dungeons and Dragons #0
- Review: The 99 – Origins
- Review: Atomic Robo Vol 5 – #1 – Deadly Art Of Science
- Review: The Traveler #1
- Starborn and catching up.
- In Which I Don’t Destroy The World…
- Where to turn now?
- Alan Moore disturbs me.
- Batman vs Jihad?
- Go Cerebral (Literally) With Gingerbread Girl
- OMG! Walking Dead…
- Can’t Afford Portal 2 Yet?
- Review: Portal 2
- Janelle’s Eye View
- Closing the gates on America’s “favorite little town”
- My 2012 Wish List
- My Thoughts on the Colorado Shooting
- Star Tours 2011
- Story of the week; The Miami Face-Eating Man
- Zombies Everywhere!!
- Tales of the The Black Freighter
- Caine’s walk is over
- Transformers 2- My opinions
- ComicCon 2009- Pt 1
- The Ultimate of Alliances
- My thoughts on Batman: Arkham Asylum
- First day of winter’s graces
- Intersect me, baby
- Oh Captain, My Captain… America?
- Will Kick Ass kick your ass? I think it just might…
- The Crow- Resurrected. Again?
- Back From the Dead!
- Rivets Comics
- AJ’s Side Panel
- Geek Girls
- Art From Scratch
- Banter Biscuit
- Bobby Crosby
- Brea Grant: We Will Bury You
- John C. Narcomey, Jr.
- Monstrosity Inc./We Kill Monsters Creators!!
- SDCC ’09
- Stephanie Lesniak
- The Vault
- About FP
Archive for category Trailers
Please tell us what you think of the trailer in the comments below.
Maybe it’s just me but some of the set pieces look like they came straight of the the Mortal Kombat movie. Regardless, I am excited to see the movie, though Bryan Singer has hurt me before
The vocal volume is overpowered by the music but the visuals look awesome.
While it’s been rumoured since the game’s announcement, it only just became official: Batman: Arkham Origins will mark the series’ first multiplayer offering.
Created by Brink uh-oh? developer Splash Damage, the game’s multiplayer campaign is titled “Silent Predator”, and features some intriging 3 vs. 3 vs. 2 gameplay. Three players act as Joker’s thugs, three as Bane’s, and the other team consists of Batman and Robin Tim Drake. The Joker and Bane teams will be playing the game as a third-person shooter, while Batman and Robin will be sneaking through the shadows trying to one-up their opponents. It sounds almost like a spiritual successor to Splinter Cell’s fantastic Spies vs. Mercs multiplayer mode.
Take a look at the first trailer for Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer below, and let us know if you’re excited. The mode will be available on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3… so every platform except for Wii U.
Fox have begun the viral marketing campaign for “X-Men: Days of Future Past” with this faux company promotional commercial for Trask Industries. The clip, which initially seems like a commercial for sanitary pads, also includes a glimpse of some Sentinel action.
At the same time, the website Trask-Industries.com is updated and includes a biography of Peter Dinklage’s Bolivar Trask character. The bio also breaks down elements of the plot.
The story starts out in the near future where the “anti-mutant defense system” known as the Sentinel program has been wiping out mutant kind. Wolverine’s consciousness is sent back in time to 1973 into his own younger body where he must get in touch with the younger Professor X and Magneto to stop this grim future from happening.
The site reveals that 1973 is also the year that Trask Industries introduced the first Sentinel production model, the Mark I. The Mark I undergoes numerous upgrades throughout the years and stands 18 feet tall.
The near future scenes, which look to be set in 2023, introduce the Mark X model, the “first complete overhaul of the Sentinel line”. That model sports “next-generation nanotechnology and bioweapon breakthroughs”.
When “The Chronicles of Riddick” came to a close, Vin Diesels Riddick was seen being crowned king of the Necromongers, the army of religious zealots taking over the galaxy.
It seems a far cry from the upcoming “Riddick” which puts the character back on a desolate planet fighting off mercenaries and the monstrous indigenous lifeforms. So how does he get there?
While the movie is expected to explain quite a bit of it, Universal has released an online motion comic prequel which also fills in some of the gap between the films including what happened to Karl Urbans Vaako.
The new trailer show plenty of action and FX but with no voices anywhere it makes me wonder. The voice acting always nailed it for me as well as storylines. Regardless, I have loved all Batman animated series so far so I don’t see a reason why I wouldn’t love this one as well.