- Blogs and Reviews
- AJ’s Side Panel
- A brief prologue
- AJ’s Side Panel “The Newsroom”.
- Aurora, CO 7/20/2012
- DMZ Review
- The Inland Empire Etc.,
- The Lost Interviews
- The Walking Dead
- 21 Down
- The Last Blood
- Choices for this weekend June 5th
- Been awhile
- Dancing between Panels
- San Diego Comic Con review
- G.I. WTF?!?!?
- District 9
- Where do I start.
- Wonder Twin Powers Actuate!!!
- Whiteout, Gamer, and all the other things that’s been going on.
- It Has Begun!!
- 24 Hour Comics Day
- Save Me!!
- Nooowwww waaaaiiiitttt a minute!!!!!!
- Somebody check my brain!!!
- It does indeed rain in Southern California
- It’s HERE!!
- A Letter to Tom Hanks
- Kicking it Kratos style
- The Time Of Year
- Stargate Universe
- Podcast Ep #1
- Podcast Ep #2
- Podcast Ep #3
- Podcast Ep #4
- Andrea’s Gaming Lounge
- Brandi’s Long Road Home
- Bryan’s Madness
- Retro Review – The Dark Knight Returns
- Retro Review – Watchmen
- Review: Vatican City Las Vegas
- Girls Drawing Girls – Meltdown Comics Gallery – Aug ’09
- Review: Atomic Robo – The Dogs Of War
- Review: Dungeons and Dragons #0
- Review: The 99 – Origins
- Review: Atomic Robo Vol 5 – #1 – Deadly Art Of Science
- Review: The Traveler #1
- Starborn and catching up.
- In Which I Don’t Destroy The World…
- Where to turn now?
- Alan Moore disturbs me.
- Batman vs Jihad?
- Go Cerebral (Literally) With Gingerbread Girl
- OMG! Walking Dead…
- Can’t Afford Portal 2 Yet?
- Review: Portal 2
- Janelle’s Voices From The Mother Ship
- Closing the gates on America’s “favorite little town”
- My 2012 Wish List
- My Thoughts on the Colorado Shooting
- Star Tours 2011
- Story of the week; The Miami Face-Eating Man
- Zombies Everywhere!!
- Tales of the The Black Freighter
- Caine’s walk is over
- Transformers 2- My opinions
- ComicCon 2009- Pt 1
- The Ultimate of Alliances
- My thoughts on Batman: Arkham Asylum
- First day of winter’s graces
- Intersect me, baby
- Oh Captain, My Captain… America?
- Will Kick Ass kick your ass? I think it just might…
- The Crow- Resurrected. Again?
- Back From the Dead!
- Lamentations of the Grognard
- Rivets Comics
- AJ’s Side Panel
- Geek Girls
- Art From Scratch
- Banter Biscuit
- Bobby Crosby
- Brea Grant: We Will Bury You
- John C. Narcomey, Jr.
- Monstrosity Inc./We Kill Monsters Creators!!
- SDCC ’09
- Stephanie Lesniak
- The Vault
- About FP
TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON
HIGH MOON STUDIOS PULLS OUT ALL THE STOPS
June 21, 2012
WITH LEGENDARY VOICE TALENT IN TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON
Original Voice Actors for OPTIMUS PRIME and GRIMLOCK
Headline a Stellar Cast in the Most Epic Transformers Video Game Yet
High Moon Studios is creating the most authentic TRANSFORMERS game ever with the announcement that fan-favorites Peter Cullen and Gregg Berger, the legendary voices of OPTIMUS PRIME and GRIMLOCK from the original TRANSFORMERS animated TV series, will reprise their roles for the upcoming TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON video game. Set to launch on August 28, 2012 from Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON will allow gamers to experience the final, darkest hours of the war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as they vie for control of their dying home planet.
TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON will also feature the talents of voice-over veterans Nolan North (BRUTICUS, CLIFFJUMPER and BRAWL), Troy Baker (JAZZ, JETFIRE and KICKBACK), Fred Tatasciore (MEGATRON, RATCHET and METROPLEX), Steve Blum (SHOCKWAVE, SWINDLE and SHARPSHOT), Isaac Singleton (SOUNDWAVE) and more.
“This is the definitive TRANSFORMERS video game, and we absolutely had to have these iconic voices onboard in order tell this story,” said Peter Della Penna, Studio Head, High Moon Studios. “Because it’s an origins story, we were able to explore some of the coolest characters in the lore for TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON, and then go after the best and most authentic voice talent possible to do the franchise right.”
“There is no mistaking the voices of OPTIMUS PRIME and GRIMLOCK, and we are so happy that fans will get to experience a game featuring the distinctive voices of many of the most iconic and popular TRANSFORMERS characters,” said Mark Blecher, SVP of Digital Media and Marketing, Hasbro. “The development team at High Moon Studios did a phenomenal job hand-picking the cast for what is by far the most diverse character roster ever in a TRANSFORMERS video game.”
TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON challenges fans to fight through both sides of the TRANSFORMERS’ most epic battles that culminate in their legendary exodus from their home planet. With the stakes higher and scale bigger than ever, players will embark on an action-packed journey through massive, war-torn environments designed around each character’s unique abilities and alternate forms, including GRIMLOCK’s nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary COMBATICONS combining into the colossal BRUTICUS. Taking the franchise’s competitive multiplayer to all-new heights, the game will allow fans go head-to-head in blistering AUTOBOT vs. DECEPTICON matches after creating their own unique characters with the most in-depth, advanced customization ever before seen in a TRANSFORMERS video game.
TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON is being developed by the acclaimed team at High Moon Studios for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC, and is rated “T” (Teen) by the ESRB. For more information and exclusive updates, fans can visit www.facebook.com/