& con exclusive variants
- ICE CREAM MAN, VOL. 1: RAINBOW SPRINKLES hardcover by W. Maxwell Prince & Martin Morazzo, cover by Morazzo, $35 +tax
- VS, VOL. 1 hardcover by Iván Brandon & Esad Ribić, cover by Ribić, $35 +tax
- IMAGE FIRSTS DEADLY CLASS #1 by Rick Remender & Wes Craig, featuring a SYFY cast photo cover, FREE
- FARMHAND #1 by Rob Guillory, cover by Guillory, $10 +tax
- UNNATURAL #1 by Mirka Andolfo, cover by Andolfo, $10 +tax
- WALKING DEAD #181 by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard, cover by Charlie Adlard & Dave McCaig, $10
- REDNECK #13 by Donny Cates & Lisandro Estherren, cover by Geoff Shaw & Dee Cunniffe, $10
- INFINITE DARK/THE FREEZE FLIP BOOK by Ryan Cady & Andrea Mutti, covers by Phil Sevy (THE FREEZE) and Andrea Mutti (INFINITE DARK), FREE with a Top Cow booth purchase or by attending a Top Cow panel
- APHRODITE V #1 by Bryan Hill & Jeff Spokes, cover by Natali Sanders (Limited to 1,000), $10.00
- DEADLY CLASS T-shirt, $24.99 +tax
- DEADLY CLASS enamel lapel pin, $10 +tax
- WITCHBLADE enamel lapel pin, $10
- SUNSTONE enamel lapel pins, $10
Image Comics is pleased to reveal preview pages from Eisner Award winning co-creator of CHEW Rob Guillory’s forthcoming FARMHAND. The series is set to launch this July.
FARMHAND follows farmer Jedidiah Jenkins whose cash crop isn’t corn or soy… it’s a little more unusual. Jed grows fast-healing, plug-and-play human organs. Lose a finger? Need a new liver? He’s got you covered. Unfortunately, strange produce isn’t the only thing Jed’s got buried. Deep in the soil of the Jenkins Family Farm, something dark has taken root, and it’s beginning to bloom.
FARMHAND is a dark comedy about science gone sinister and agriculture gone apocalyptic. Nature is a Mother.
FARMHAND #1 hits stores on Wednesday, July 11th. The final order cutoff for comics retailers is Monday, June 18th.