Saturday of New York Comic Con (NYCC) 2015 is officially in the books, and due to travel necessities, it will be my last day for this year. The first and most vehement thing I have to say about the day is, holy crap. I thought the crowds were massive yesterday, but they were even larger today. I haven’t seen crowds like that anywhere outside of San Diego Comic Con (SDCC). It was truly impressive. For the first time this weekend, there were panels outside of the main hall that had their lines capped hours before the panel actually took place. The halls were packed, people were costumed to the nines, and there was a generally frenetic energy filling the air. I’ve got pictures for you and a brief bit of coverage regarding the panels that I attended, but first let me say, any of you that enjoy the convention experience and have had a blast at SDCC or WonderCon, you really should give NYCC a shot at least once.
- Brutal revenge tale SHANGHAI RED delves into the underside of Portland history—literally
- STELLAR takes off this June
- Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War – Official Trailer #2
- ‘Deadpool’s Rob Liefeld Takes His Extreme Universe To Netflix In Splashy Deal
- Favreau To Do A Live-Action “Star Wars” Series
- Blogs and Reviews
- About FP