& con exclusive variants
- ICE CREAM MAN, VOL. 1: RAINBOW SPRINKLES hardcover by W. Maxwell Prince & Martin Morazzo, cover by Morazzo, $35 +tax
- VS, VOL. 1 hardcover by Iván Brandon & Esad Ribić, cover by Ribić, $35 +tax
- IMAGE FIRSTS DEADLY CLASS #1 by Rick Remender & Wes Craig, featuring a SYFY cast photo cover, FREE
- FARMHAND #1 by Rob Guillory, cover by Guillory, $10 +tax
- UNNATURAL #1 by Mirka Andolfo, cover by Andolfo, $10 +tax
- WALKING DEAD #181 by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard, cover by Charlie Adlard & Dave McCaig, $10
- REDNECK #13 by Donny Cates & Lisandro Estherren, cover by Geoff Shaw & Dee Cunniffe, $10
- INFINITE DARK/THE FREEZE FLIP BOOK by Ryan Cady & Andrea Mutti, covers by Phil Sevy (THE FREEZE) and Andrea Mutti (INFINITE DARK), FREE with a Top Cow booth purchase or by attending a Top Cow panel
- APHRODITE V #1 by Bryan Hill & Jeff Spokes, cover by Natali Sanders (Limited to 1,000), $10.00
- DEADLY CLASS T-shirt, $24.99 +tax
- DEADLY CLASS enamel lapel pin, $10 +tax
- WITCHBLADE enamel lapel pin, $10
- SUNSTONE enamel lapel pins, $10
In celebration of SyFy Channel’s forthcoming TV series adaptation of Rick Remender and Wes Craig’s bestselling DEADLY CLASS, Image Comics is pleased to announce Google Play and ComiXology digital sales going on now through Monday, April 23rd.
It’s back to school for fans of DEADLY CLASS! Stock up on digital editions of the bestselling series by Rick Remender and Wes Craig and binge-read the series before the forthcoming SyFy TV show airs. Bone up on this ’80s punk-influenced story about a school for assassins—because at King’s Dominion High School for the Deadly Arts, the dagger in your back isn’t always metaphorical.
SyFy ordered DEADLY CLASS to pilot in September of last year, and Remender and Miles Orion Feldsott adapted the popular series for television. They will also serve as executive producers alongside Joe Russo, Anthony Russo, and Mike Larocca. Adam Targum from Chipmunk Hill also served as executive producer on the pilot, along with Lee Toland Krieger, who also directed. Sony Pictures Television and Universal Cable Productions will produce.
The Image Expo keynote address, given by Publisher Eric Stephenson, reflected upon soaring sales increases over the course of 2017 for Image Comics and revealed the following new creator-owned project announcements for 2018. The keynote and announcements streamed live for the first time on Twitch.tv/ImageComics.
BLACKBIRD by Sam Humphries & Jen Bartel
Sam Humphries (NIghtwing, Green Lantern) and Jen Bartel team up to co-create BLACKBIRD a modern fantasy story best described as Harry Potter meets Riverdale. It follows a young woman named Nina who discovers a neon-lit world of magic masters in Los Angeles. Now they’ve kidnapped her sister, and Nina is the only one who can save her.
“BLACKBIRD is a labor of love, a coming of age story and beautiful people doing insane things with magic,” said Humphries.
The series launches from Image Comics in October 2018.
Rob Liefeld’S BLOODSTRIKE will feature story, art, and cover by Michel Fiffe
Michel Fiffe will write, draw, and color three exciting new issues of BLOODSTRIKE. The Fiffe issues will also feature two back-up stories by Chuck Forsman and Paul Maybury with pin-ups by Ed Piskor, Benjamin Marra, Andrew Maclean, and more!
In Michel Fiffe’s BLOODSTRIKE: BRUTALISTS, the creator of the indie hit COPRA shines a light on Image’s most extreme series and its groundbreaking carnage. Whether it’s the origin of our favorite undead strikeforce or solving the trail of mysteries that plague them, this mini-series picks up where the original title left off while introducing the concept to a new audience. Celebrate Bloodstrike’s take-no-prisoners legacy by looking forward as only the new wave of comic-auteurs can! Don’t “rub the blood”…drown in it. Continue reading