& con exclusive variants
- ICE CREAM MAN, VOL. 1: RAINBOW SPRINKLES hardcover by W. Maxwell Prince & Martin Morazzo, cover by Morazzo, $35 +tax
- VS, VOL. 1 hardcover by Iván Brandon & Esad Ribić, cover by Ribić, $35 +tax
- IMAGE FIRSTS DEADLY CLASS #1 by Rick Remender & Wes Craig, featuring a SYFY cast photo cover, FREE
- FARMHAND #1 by Rob Guillory, cover by Guillory, $10 +tax
- UNNATURAL #1 by Mirka Andolfo, cover by Andolfo, $10 +tax
- WALKING DEAD #181 by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard, cover by Charlie Adlard & Dave McCaig, $10
- REDNECK #13 by Donny Cates & Lisandro Estherren, cover by Geoff Shaw & Dee Cunniffe, $10
- INFINITE DARK/THE FREEZE FLIP BOOK by Ryan Cady & Andrea Mutti, covers by Phil Sevy (THE FREEZE) and Andrea Mutti (INFINITE DARK), FREE with a Top Cow booth purchase or by attending a Top Cow panel
- APHRODITE V #1 by Bryan Hill & Jeff Spokes, cover by Natali Sanders (Limited to 1,000), $10.00
- DEADLY CLASS T-shirt, $24.99 +tax
- DEADLY CLASS enamel lapel pin, $10 +tax
- WITCHBLADE enamel lapel pin, $10
- SUNSTONE enamel lapel pins, $10
Writer Sean Lewis (THE FEW, SAINTS) and artist Caitlin Yarsky will collect the first four issues of their dark fantasy series COYOTES this April.
In a dusty desert town on the southern border of the United States, women are going missing. Detective Frank Coffey is called in to investigate—and finds Red, a 13-year-old girl with a sword and a mission: to murder the werewolves stalking the border and picking women off one by one.
It’s Kill Bill meets The Howling in the cutthroat world of COYOTES, where nothing is ever as it seems.
Select praise for COYOTES:
“Mixing myth, Mexican culture, and murderous teenage girls, COYOTES is the perfect revenge fantasy for today’s world.” —CBR
“COYOTES is magical, dark, strange, and beautiful. A multi-faceted storyline and gorgeous, nuanced artwork combines to create a world full of real fears and real courage alongside elements of fantasy and horror.” —Comicosity
“COYOTES is a thrilling, bone-chilling read that will keep you turning pages and begging for more. It’s vastly different from most other comics on the shelf today and it’s clear that whatever is in store for these characters, you don’t want to miss a single issue.” —Rogues Portal
“A neat spin on a few different story formulas, and Caitlin Yarsky has just the right artistic style—the monsters pop and menace while the main characters always seem a little physically vulnerable.” —The Oregonian
“Part Kung Fu movie, part twisted fairy tale, COYOTES is a thoroughly original new series.” —Big Comic Page
“COYOTES #1 is a brilliant foray into paranormal action/horror. With an interesting lead and supporting cast, as well as a breakneck plot, fans of Urban Fantasy need to read this series.” —Comics Verse
“Lewis and Yarsky’s book is deep and beautiful even when it is trafficking in images of horrific violence. Almost every panel has a sensuousness to it, a languid sense of motion and grace until it is interrupted by tragedy and horror.” —NJ.com
Image Comics is pleased to reveal five more exclusive virgin wraparound covers in celebration of artists and the importance and impact they have in defining the comics medium. These covers will showcase KILL OR BE KILLED artwork by Sean Phillips, MONSTRESS artwork by Yoshi Yoshitani, RUMBLE artwork by David Rubín, THE BEAUTY artwork by Jeremy Haun, and EAST OF WEST artwork by Nick Dragotta.
We Believe in Artists will be the first of many initiatives throughout Image’s planned #WeBelieve 2018 campaign highlighting the important, lately overlooked contributions to the comics industry.
Without titles, endorsement quotes, names, logos, or jacket copy, these wraparound covers feature solely the jaw-dropping artwork that fans won’t want to miss.
The bestselling series that will feature one of these exclusive, undressed, breathtaking collectors’ covers will be:
Available on Wednesday, March 7th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 12th:
- EXTREMITY #12 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- I HATE FAIRYLAND #17 by Skottie Young
- THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #34 by Jamie McKelvie
- WITCHBLADE #4 by Roberta Ingranata
- EAST OF WEST #36 by Nick Dragotta
- CURSE WORDS #12 by Ryan Browne
- DEADLY CLASS #32 by Wes Craig
- MAESTROS #6 by Nicholas Pitarra
- VS #2 by Esad Ribić
- KILL OR BE KILLED #17 by Sean Phillips
- MONSTRESS #15 by Yoshi Yoshitani
- RUMBLE #4 by David Rubín
- SPAWN #284 by Todd McFarlane
- BEAUTY #21 by Jeremy Haun
PORTLAND, OR, 01/11/2018 — Superstar creators Gail Simone (Red Sonja, Secret Six) and Cat Staggs (Wonder Woman ‘77, Smallville Season 11) will release CROSSWIND, VOL. 1 from Image Comics this February. CROSSWIND is in development for a television series, with Simone slated to write as well as executively produce and Staggs to serve as a consulting producer. Continue reading
Nothing like starting the New Year off with some new comics. There were plenty of #1’s on racks, kicking off new character stories and restarting old legends. For the first week of 2012 I checked out Lone Ranger #1, Ferals # 1, Fatale #1, as well as, caught up with one of my personal favs from 2011, Lil’ Depressed Boy #8. Lots to talk about so let’s get into it.