Image Comics is pleased to reveal five more exclusive virgin wraparound covers in celebration of artists and the importance and impact they have in defining the comics medium. These covers will showcase KILL OR BE KILLED artwork by Sean Phillips, MONSTRESS artwork by Yoshi Yoshitani, RUMBLE artwork by David Rubín, THE BEAUTY artwork by Jeremy Haun, and EAST OF WEST artwork by Nick Dragotta.
We Believe in Artists will be the first of many initiatives throughout Image’s planned #WeBelieve 2018 campaign highlighting the important, lately overlooked contributions to the comics industry.
Without titles, endorsement quotes, names, logos, or jacket copy, these wraparound covers feature solely the jaw-dropping artwork that fans won’t want to miss.
The bestselling series that will feature one of these exclusive, undressed, breathtaking collectors’ covers will be:
Available on Wednesday, March 7th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 12th:
- EXTREMITY #12 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- I HATE FAIRYLAND #17 by Skottie Young
- THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #34 by Jamie McKelvie
- WITCHBLADE #4 by Roberta Ingranata
- EAST OF WEST #36 by Nick Dragotta
- CURSE WORDS #12 by Ryan Browne
- DEADLY CLASS #32 by Wes Craig
- MAESTROS #6 by Nicholas Pitarra
- VS #2 by Esad Ribić
- KILL OR BE KILLED #17 by Sean Phillips
- MONSTRESS #15 by Yoshi Yoshitani
- RUMBLE #4 by David Rubín
- SPAWN #284 by Todd McFarlane
- BEAUTY #21 by Jeremy Haun