& con exclusive variants
- ICE CREAM MAN, VOL. 1: RAINBOW SPRINKLES hardcover by W. Maxwell Prince & Martin Morazzo, cover by Morazzo, $35 +tax
- VS, VOL. 1 hardcover by Iván Brandon & Esad Ribić, cover by Ribić, $35 +tax
- IMAGE FIRSTS DEADLY CLASS #1 by Rick Remender & Wes Craig, featuring a SYFY cast photo cover, FREE
- FARMHAND #1 by Rob Guillory, cover by Guillory, $10 +tax
- UNNATURAL #1 by Mirka Andolfo, cover by Andolfo, $10 +tax
- WALKING DEAD #181 by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard, cover by Charlie Adlard & Dave McCaig, $10
- REDNECK #13 by Donny Cates & Lisandro Estherren, cover by Geoff Shaw & Dee Cunniffe, $10
- INFINITE DARK/THE FREEZE FLIP BOOK by Ryan Cady & Andrea Mutti, covers by Phil Sevy (THE FREEZE) and Andrea Mutti (INFINITE DARK), FREE with a Top Cow booth purchase or by attending a Top Cow panel
- APHRODITE V #1 by Bryan Hill & Jeff Spokes, cover by Natali Sanders (Limited to 1,000), $10.00
- DEADLY CLASS T-shirt, $24.99 +tax
- DEADLY CLASS enamel lapel pin, $10 +tax
- WITCHBLADE enamel lapel pin, $10
- SUNSTONE enamel lapel pins, $10
The road to #200 continues with episode #190. This episode welcomes special guest Kevin Williams from the Nerds With Attitude podcast.
In this episode Kevin and AJ review the new CW show, Black Lightning.
They also discuss the San Diego Comic Con vs. Salt Lake City Comic Con lawsuit.
Then AJ interviews Kevin about his podcast, G.I. Joes, Toys, and Star Wars.
Day 2 started out much the same as day one. We headed over to the San Diego Convention Center early, playing Pokemon Go along the way. Friday’s crowds were bigger than Thursday, yet more organized than previous years.
The full film and TV line-up for this year’s San Diego Comic Con has been released and more than ever before the balance has shifted from movies to television with many major shows and upcoming new series all getting panels or major screenings. Films on the other hand are few and far between, in fact Friday – once a film haven in Hall H – has given way completely to TV panels.
It’s that time of year again. No, not Christmas. Well not for some. But time for San Diego Comic Con. The biggest convention of the year is upon us once again.
SDCC is always a love/hate relationship. While I enjoy seeing all the amazing exclusives and grand booth displays on the floor, I am not a big fan of crazed crowds and long waits in line. This year was no exception.
The convention floor was filled with some really amazing statues and toys and displays. While I did not have a chance to see everything (the floor was only open for 3 hrs) I did my best to take pictures of what I could see. I also managed to be able to run around to some of my favorite booths and grab some of the exclusives.
For me, my favorite part of SDCC is the Annual Forbidden Panel Dinner at the Gaslamp Strip Club (think steaks). I was not let down this year. Joined by some good friends and fans, I had a blast.
Here are some of the photos I did manage to take today. While I will not be able to attend Fri-Sun, I will be on the floor again tomorrow. Hopefully, I can snap more pictures at that time. To see what pics I will be taking, please head over to our Instgram page and follow our adventures as they happen. Also, check back here on Tuesday as we release the latest episode of the PanelCast with our detailed run-down of our hijinks at SDCC